Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Minor issues in the kitchen

I realize I have already posted once today, but I couldn't help but mention this.
Funny thing...this evening, I went to turn on the oven so I could cook dinner.  Well I have a problem.  I have no idea how to work the oven.  You would think it would be easy, set to the correct celsius temperature and bake.  Wrong.  The settings are not quite the same.  As luck would have it, the lady from the reception area called about the time I was needing help.  
She tried to explain all the steps: 
1.  Turn on the outlet at the wall.

2.  Turn the power on the stovetop.








                                                 3.  Make sure both the temperature and cooking knobs are turned to the correct settings.
















Yikes, that is where I get stuck.  Not sure what setting I should be using.  And what is on that screen?!? After some attempt at explaining, she laughed and said that housekeeping will tutor me tomorrow.  I guess that means we will be having take away for dinner tonight.  

Feeling a bit inadequate,

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment