Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Christmas Party / Going Away Party

   Yesterday 12 of my friends and I met at the square ready to get on the party bus. Once everybody and everything was loaded, we left and started traveling to Wichita Falls. On the hour and a half bus ride we put in a movie and watched it until the end. When the movie was over there was still a little time to go, so we turned on the music and just partied.
     After a few minutes of partying we went and got pizza. While eating pizza we drove around looking at Christmas lights. We passed Midwestern State University and they had the coolest lights ever. There were tons of little scenes from different movies. We saw Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on a merry go round, Scrooge & Marley's shop, The Wizard of Oz, Cinderella, the train with misfit toys, Toy Story 2, Peter Pan, the Christmas nativity (my favorite), and so much more. The driver stopped and we all picked a partner to go look at the lights at MSU. It was very cold, but so much fun. When we got back on the bus we looked at a few more lights and then headed back.
      On our way back I hooked my iPad up to the stereo and we all started jamming out to really loud music. A few times my parents told us to turn it down.  We had so much fun eating popcorn, candy, and drinking cokes. We took a picture before we left and then a bunch while on the bus, as well as some videos. When we got to the square, I handed everyone a letter and some hot chocolate mix as a thanks for coming gift. This was the best Christmas present and going away party. I just love Christmas! As leaving time gets closer, I get sadder. Its really hard leaving all your friends. I am just glad that we are going for 1 year. My friends all signed a picture frame that I am getting to take with me. :)  -Maggie
On the bus, ready to go
Party time!
 
 
  And as my dad says: Days till departure= 13  
-Maggie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment